(HealthDay News) -- Back pain in children can be a warning sign of a more serious medical condition.
The American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these serious warning signs of back pain in children:
- Losing weight or having a fever.
- Feeling weak or numb.
- Having difficulty walking.
- Feeling pain extending down both legs.
- Having trouble with the bowels or bladder.
- Having pain that interrupts sleep.
Latest Chronic Pain News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter