(HealthDay News) -- Skin that's prone to acne needs special care to help keep it smooth and clear.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Wash your face with a cleanser designed for people with acne.
- Look for cleansers that include salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
- Wash your face gently, avoiding pressure that may aggravate acne.
- Never pick at acne or scrub skin vigorously.
- Use a light, non-comedogenic moisturizer.
- Choose an oil-free foundation if you wear makeup.
Latest Skin News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Skin Care & Conditions Newsletter