Latest Mental Health News
- Get aerobic exercise (jogging, dancing, biking or walking) for at least 30 minutes at least five days per week.
- Be active consistently, setting small, attainable goals. Take a 15-minute walk now instead of waiting until you have the time for a 2-hour walk.
- Find the exercise that you find most relaxing, pleasant and enjoyable.
- Listen to music, an audio book or a podcast while you exercise. Find an exercise buddy to work out with.
- Don't expect instant results.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.