(HealthDay News) -- Shift work often means staying awake during the late night and early morning, leading to big-time fatigue.
Latest Sleep News
- Avoid working extended hours.
- If your job and boss allow, take a short nap during your shift.
- As much as possible, be in contact with other people.
- Get a bit of exercise, such as going for a walk.
- Drink a beverage with caffeine, but don't overdo it.
- Get tedious tasks done early in your shift, when you feel more awake.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.