(HealthDay News) -- Many people are allergic to dust, and to the tiny mites that thrive inside it.
Latest Allergies News
- Since you probably spend at least eight hours in the bedroom, do your best to get rid of dust where you sleep.
- Place an allergen-proof cover on your mattress, box spring and pillows, as well as on any comforter that isn't washable.
- Wash bedding each week in hot water and dry it on the hot setting.
- Run air conditioning or use a dehumidifier to control humidity.
- Get rid of carpeting, if possible. Use washable throw rugs instead.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.