Latest Allergies News
- At home and in the car, close the windows and run the air conditioning if needed.
- When pollen and mold levels are high, stay indoors. Wear a pollen mask during a prolonged stay outdoors.
- When you come inside, wash your hair and change your clothes.
- Ask someone else to mow the lawn and rake leaves.
- Don't hang clothing or linens outside to dry.
- Take allergy medication as prescribed.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Allergy and Asthma Newsletter