(HealthDay News) -- When the snow finally begins to melt and the weather starts turning warmer, the improving forecast offers great motivation to get moving.
- Jump in the pool and swim some laps.
- Stroll through the zoo, a museum or an aquarium.
- Talk a walk through the nearest farmer's market and pick up fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Start a neighborhood garden.
- At least twice weekly, lift weights and do some push-ups.
- On hot days, work out indoors to a DVD. Remember to drink plenty of water.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter