Health Tip: Warning Signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Causes of Fatigue Slideshow Pictures

(HealthDay News) -- Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas produced by many heat-making devices, such as boilers and stoves. If these devices are improperly vented, carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal.

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission says common initial warning signs of carbon monoxide poisoning include:

If you have these symptoms with no apparent cause, evacuate the premises immediately and seek immediate medical attention.

-- Diana Kohnle

MedicalNews
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter

By clicking Submit, I agree to the MedicineNet's Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of MedicineNet's subscriptions at any time.

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors