Latest Skin News
The Cleveland Clinic explains more about age spots and what you can do about them:
- Age spots typically occur as a result of exposure to the sun.
- Age spots most commonly occur on the face, arms, hands, feet and back.
- Age spots normally do not cause harm, but a dermatologist may be able to remove them if they bother you.
- Wearing sunscreen can help prevent age spots from worsening.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
- Surgery Second Opinion
- Caregivers: Don't Forget Your Needs
- Drug Abuse Recovery
- Dupuytren’s Treatment