(HealthDay News) -- To get a good night's sleep, make sure your bed is comfortable and your room inviting for slumber.
The National Sleep Foundation offers these tips:
- Choose a mattress and pillows that offer support but also are comfortable.
- Replace your mattress after about 10 years.
- Decorate your room in an attractive way.
- Reduce allergens in your room by cleaning often.
- Keep your room clear of clutter.
Latest Sleep News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Depression Newsletter