(HealthDay News) -- The holidays can be overwhelming, but learning to manage your time wisely can help prevent undue stress.
Latest Mental Health News
The Cleveland Clinic suggests these holiday time-management tips:
- Prioritize; don't set goals that may be impossible to meet.
- Take time to enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
- Limit how much time you spend planning holiday events for your family.
- Finish things most important to you, and spread out tasks to avoid trying to do too much at once.
- Ask for help from friends and family, even kids.
- Rest when your body needs it.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter