Latest Cancer News
(HealthDay News) -- When you're caring for someone with cancer, managing many medications can feel like a juggling act.
The American Cancer Society suggests how to stay organized:
- Maintain a current list of your loved one's medications, including the drug name and dose, schedule for taking each med, prescribing doctor and the reason each drug is prescribed.
- Keep this information in one place, such as in a notebook or small box.
- Organize medication information electronically, and make sure it's secure and backed up.
- Learn about your loved one's illness, treatment plan and what each medication is for.
- Take the medication info to doctor appointments, and take notes while you're there.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.