Latest Healthy Kids News
- If there are physical pains, such as stomach aches or headaches.
- If the child appears agitated, restless and tired.
- If the child seems depressed, but is unwilling to talk about his or her feelings.
- If the child behaves irritably or negatively, or lacks excitement about daily activities.
- If the child chooses to stay home, rather than participate in activities once enjoyed.
- If the child's grades decline.
- If the child shows behavioral changes, such as lying or stealing, becoming forgetful, refusing your requests or depending on you more than usual.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.