Latest Lungs News
The American Council on Exercise says most pulmonary rehabilitation programs involve:
- Participating in cardiovascular, flexibility and strengthening exercises.
- Exercising under the supervision of trained professionals.
- Monitoring symptoms and medication changes to make sure you exercise safely and effectively.
- Learning about breathing techniques, managing symptoms and medications.
- Getting social support from others with lung conditions.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Allergy and Asthma Newsletter