Latest Healthy Kids News
The University of Michigan Health System mentions these typical signs of sleep deprivation in children:
- Having difficulty functioning during the day.
- Falling asleep while in the car.
- The need to wake your child up each morning.
- Having trouble thinking, being irritable or being overly emotional.
- Hyperactivity or aggression.
- Falling asleep far before bedtime.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Children's Health & Parenting Newsletter