Latest Prevention & Wellness News
However, the American Academy of Family Physicians says some people shouldn't take these drugs, among them:
- People with an allergy to pain relievers, including aspirin.
- People who drink three or more alcoholic beverages per day.
- People who have stomach or intestinal bleeding, or peptic ulcers.
- People who have kidney disease, heart disease or liver disease.
- People with a bleeding disorder or who take medication to thin the blood.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.