(HealthDay News) -- As a toddler learns to walk, it's relatively common to see the toes pointing inward (in-toeing) or outward (out-toeing). These conditions usually don't need treatment, but it's wise to talk to your doctor if you're concerned.
Latest Healthy Kids News
The Nemours Foundation says these signs indicate you should consult a physician:
- Your child's symptoms don't improve by the third birthday.
- Your child complains of pain, or limps.
- One of your child's feet turns more than the other.
- Your child seems to have delayed speech or walking.
- Your child's gait has an abnormality that seems to be getting worse.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.