Latest MedicineNet News
Womenshealth.gov offers this advice about living with lupus:
- Pace yourself, and avoid pushing yourself too hard. Take breaks when necessary, and get plenty of rest.
- Find ways to reduce stress, such as by exercising, socializing and relaxing.
- Seek companionship from friends, family and a support group.
- Talk to your doctor if you struggle with lupus, or worry that you may be becoming depressed.
- Learn as much as you can about lupus, and take more control of your disease.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter