Latest Chronic Pain News
The group says these factors may indicate the need to visit the operating room:
- Pain in the leg or lower back interferes with daily activities and affects quality of life.
- Back pain develops to other neurological problems, such as weakness or numbness in the limbs.
- Bowel or bladder function are affected.
- Walking and standing are compromised.
- Therapy and medication have not been effective.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter