(HealthDay News) -- Your skin is the largest organ in your body, weighing about six pounds by itself. This protective layer regenerates itself about once every 27 days.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to care for this vital organ:
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Clean your face twice each day, making sure to remove all makeup at night.
- Eat a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet.
- Use a toner to help clean your face and remove dirt and debris missed by washing.
- Always moisturize, even if you have oily skin.
Latest Skin News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Skin Care & Conditions Newsletter