(HealthDay News) -- Healthy habits can help combat stress, and keep you mentally and physically healthier.
The American Heart Association suggests how to battle stress:
- Maintain good relationships, and talk regularly with friends and family.
- Get some physical activity every day.
- Accept that there are some things you cannot change.
- Break any bad habits.
- Give back to others.
- Try not to worry so much.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Stay as organized as possible.
Latest Mental Health News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Depression Newsletter