Latest Pregnancy News
(HealthDay News) -- Pregnancy brings many changes to your body, and some women find them difficult to accept.
The womenshealth.gov website suggests how women can embrace the physical changes that accompany pregnancy:
- Focus on the fact that your body is naturally changing to accommodate your baby.
- Open up to your partner, family or friends about how you're feeling.
- Enjoy some light exercise, such as a swim or a walk, to feel better.
- Try prenatal yoga, enjoying the focus on your mind and body.
- Learn about pregnancy and why your body is changing.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.