(HealthDay News) -- Pregnancy brings many changes to your body, and some women find them difficult to accept.
Latest Pregnancy News
The womenshealth.gov website suggests how women can embrace the physical changes that accompany pregnancy:
- Focus on the fact that your body is naturally changing to accommodate your baby.
- Open up to your partner, family or friends about how you're feeling.
- Enjoy some light exercise, such as a swim or a walk, to feel better.
- Try prenatal yoga, enjoying the focus on your mind and body.
- Learn about pregnancy and why your body is changing.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.