Latest Pregnancy News
The womenshealth.gov website offers this advice about what to bring for baby:
- An undershirt.
- A sweater set, stretch suit or some other outfit.
- Something to keep the feet warm, such as a pair of booties or socks.
- A receiving blanket. If the weather is cold, bring a heavy blanket.
- A package of wipes and diapers.
- An infant car seat that is properly installed in your vehicle.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors