(HealthDay News) -- After you've finished cancer treatment, you may be anxious for life to return to "normal." But "normal" may be far different than it was before cancer.
Latest Cancer News
CancerCare.org offers this advice:
- Take time to reflect on what you've been through.
- Identify any changes that you'd like to make in your life.
- Accept what has changed, and think about what you've learned.
- Re-evaluate your relationships and work-related goals.
- Figure out new ways to feel fulfilled and find meaning in your life.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Cancer Report Newsletter