Latest Exercise & Fitness News
(HealthDay News) -- Preparing for your next camping trip should include focusing on what to pack. This bit of preparation should lead to a less stressful, more enjoyable experience for everyone.
The Nemours Foundation suggests bringing these camping essentials:
- A map of the camping area, along with a compass.
- A flashlight with a spare set of batteries, a pocketknife and a folding saw.
- Sufficient food, including plenty of clean drinking water.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses for each camper.
- A firestarter or candle, and a pack of matches inside a waterproof container.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.