Latest Skin News
(HealthDay News) -- Proper care of your skin each day can keep it healthy, supple and attractive.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these daily suggestions for healthier skin:
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Give your skin a thorough cleansing twice a day. At night, make sure all makeup is removed and skin is clean.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet.
- After your cleaning, use a formulated toner or astringent to remove any missed dirt or makeup.
- Moisturize your skin regularly. If you have oily skin, use a moisturizer that is oil-free.
- Be aware of any skin changes, and discuss them with your doctor.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
IMAGESBrowse our medical image collection of allergic skin disorders such as psoriasis and dermatitis and more caused by allergies See Images
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors