Latest Diabetes News
- Take diabetes medications exactly how and when your doctor prescribes them.
- Follow a healthy meal plan and eat regular meals and snacks. Work with a dietitian to help create a meal plan that fits your lifestyle.
- Know when to eat a snack (such as before bed and before exercise) and what type of snack to eat.
- Know how and when to check blood glucose, and adjust medications according to physical activity.
- Know how much alcohol is safe for you to drink.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.