Latest Lungs News
(HealthDay News) -- When you're trying to quit smoking, it can be tough to resist the urge to turn to food when you're trying to avoid cigarettes.
- Keep your hands busy by drawing, knitting or doing puzzles.
- Try to cut back on your caffeine intake, as it's often associated with smoking.
- Get plenty of sleep so you feel rested.
- Instead of taking a cigarette break, go for a brisk walk.
- Have plenty of healthy, convenient foods on hand for snacking, such as low-fat dairy foods.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.