Latest Sleep News
(HealthDay News) -- Your behavior and activities before bedtime can affect how well you're sleeping at night.
The American Academy of Pediatrics offers suggestions for better sleep:
- Don't drink alcohol within at least four hours of bedtime.
- Cut out all caffeine at least four hours before bedtime.
- Stop eating spicy, heavy foods at least four hours before bedtime.
- Don't exercise heavily at least two hours before bedtime.
- In the hour before bedtime, avoid activities such as watching TV, playing video games or having in an argument.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.