Latest Pregnancy News
Your nasal passages may become dry and swollen when you are expecting, and sometimes it is severe enough to cause a nosebleed. The Nemours Foundation recommends these measures to help manage the problem:
- Run a humidifier to keep the air moist.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids each day.
- Dab a bit of petroleum jelly around your nostrils.
- Moisturize nasal passages by using saline spray or nose drops.
- Talk to your doctor if your nosebleeds persist.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors