Latest Pregnancy News
The Womenshealth.gov website lists these suggestions to help ease itching during pregnancy:
- Wash skin with a mild, gentle cleanser.
- Moisturize with a rich moisturizing cream.
- Make sure the water in your bath or shower isn't too hot.
- Don't wear fabrics that are itchy.
- See your doctor if you don't see improvement after a week of using these treatments.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Pregnancy & Newborns Newsletter