Latest Sleep News
- Chronic and loud snoring that may be interrupted by a pause, followed by a gasping or choking sound.
- Feeling very sleepy during the day, or even falling asleep while working or driving.
- Having headaches, a sore throat or dry mouth in the morning.
- Struggling with learning, concentration or memory.
- Noticing changes in mood or feeling depressed or irritable.
- Waking up often during the night to urinate.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors