Latest Asthma News
The National Sleep Foundation offers this advice to help control asthma and enjoy a better night's sleep:
- Take all medications as prescribed, at the same time each day.
- Use a peak flow meter regularly to monitor changes in lung function.
- Learn what your asthma triggers are, and take steps to avoid those triggers.
- Get plenty of sleep each night.
- Ask your doctor about the potential benefits of an anti-inflammatory medication.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.