Latest Exercise & Fitness News
- Talk to your doctor before you start exercising.
- Start gradually, rather than pushing too hard from the get-go.
- Gradually increase the duration and intensity of your exercise. Start out for five minutes at a time, and set a long-term goal of 20 minutes of daily exercise.
- Develop a structured routine that includes cardiovascular, resistance and flexibility exercises.
- If you start to feel sick or too tired, stop and rest.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.