Latest Medications News
The American Academy of Family Physicians says you should speak with your doctor before you take an NSAID if you meet any of these criteria:
- Having a known allergy to any pain relievers, such as aspirin.
- Drinking at least three alcoholic beverages per day.
- Having stomach ulcers or bleeding in the intestines or stomach.
- Having heart, kidney or liver disease.
- Having a condition that requires a blood-thinning medication.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.