Latest Pregnancy News
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists offers these suggestions to help soothe morning sickness:
- Make sure you get enough rest.
- Stay away from odors that upset your stomach.
- Instead of eating three large meals each day, eat five to six smaller meals throughout the day.
- Before getting out of bed, eat a few crackers to calm your stomach.
- Snack on protein-rich foods, such as yogurt.
- Skip foods that are greasy or high in fat.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors