(HealthDay News) -- Holiday stress can quickly spiral out of control. But you can take steps to keep your holidays merry and bright, not frantic and frazzled.
Latest Mental Health News
The Cleveland Clinic offers this advice:
- Don't push yourself too hard to find the "perfect" gift.
- Start shopping now so you're not rushed at the end of the season.
- Make family get-togethers simpler by cooking and freezing food ahead of time, buying prepared foods or asking each family member to bring a dish.
- Be selective in scheduling your time and attending events.
- Don't overeat or "pig out" on unhealthy foods. Make time for regular exercise.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.