Latest Pregnancy News
- Before you are pregnant, see your doctor to create a plan for a healthy pregnancy. Stick to a recommended check-up schedule.
- Maintain a healthy diet before and during pregnancy, and get plenty of regular exercise.
- Follow your doctor's recommendations for all medications.
- Frequently check your blood sugar level, and strive to keep it as stable as possible.
- Promptly treat any low blood sugar episodes, and wear a bracelet that identifies you as diabetic.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.