Latest Diabetes News
(HealthDay News) -- Medication can help keep diabetes under control, but it's important to understand what you're taking and how to take it.
- Could any of my medications cause low blood sugar?
- When should I take my diabetes medications?
- How much medication should I take?
- Should I continue to take my diabetes medications when I am sick?
- Do I need to adjust my medications before I exercise?
- Do I need to adjust my medications if I skip a meal?
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.