(HealthDay News) -- Medication can help keep diabetes under control, but it's important to understand what you're taking and how to take it.
Latest Diabetes News
The American Diabetes Association poses these questions to ask your doctor about diabetes medications:
- Could any of my medications cause low blood sugar?
- When should I take my diabetes medications?
- How much medication should I take?
- Should I continue to take my diabetes medications when I am sick?
- Do I need to adjust my medications before I exercise?
- Do I need to adjust my medications if I skip a meal?
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Diabetes Newsletter