(HealthDay News) -- Every 90 seconds, a woman in the United States has a heart attack, according to the womenshealth.gov website. Sadly, many women don't recognize these typical symptoms:
- Having chest pain or discomfort.
- Feeling a strange sense of upper-body discomfort.
- Feeling short of breath.
- Suddenly breaking out in a cold sweat.
- Having an unusual sense of fatigue.
- Feeling light-headed or sudden dizziness.
- Feeling nauseated.
Latest Heart News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Heart Health Newsletter