Latest Pregnancy News
(HealthDay News) -- While the first weeks after your baby is born are exciting and full of happy moments, they're also exhausting. It's important to get as much rest as possible without pushing yourself too much.
The womenshealth.gov website offers these suggestions for new moms:
- Stay focused on taking care of your new baby and yourself.
- Allow plenty of time for rest and to sleep whenever you can.
- Limit the number of visitors and the length of their visits.
- Don't worry about making sure that your house looks perfect.
- Don't push yourself to do too much.
- Ask for help with house chores, errands, etc.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors