Latest Lungs News
The U.S. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute offers these suggestions to help keep COPD under control:
- Avoid exposure to lung irritants whenever possible.
- Have regular medical checkups.
- Perform daily activities slowly.
- Devise easier ways to perform daily chores, such as cooking and cleaning.
- Ask loved ones for help rearranging your home to avoid frequent use of stairs.
- Wear loose clothing that's easy to put on and take off.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Allergy and Asthma Newsletter