Latest Thyroid News
The womenshealth.gov website says common symptoms of hyperthyroidism include:
- Losing weight without trying, or having a strong desire to over-eat.
- Having a rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Feeling irritable or anxious, or having difficulty sleeping.
- Trembling in the fingers and hands, or muscle weakness.
- Being sensitive to heat, including sweating more than usual.
- Having more frequent bowel movements.
- In women, menstruating less frequently than is typical.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.