Latest Pregnancy News
The womenshealth.gov website offers these suggestions to help ease heartburn during pregnancy:
- Avoid large meals. Instead, eat several small meals throughout the day, remembering to eat slowly.
- Drink most of your fluids between meals, rather than with them.
- Avoid fried, spicy or greasy foods and any citrus fruits or juices.
- Avoid eating and drinking within a few hours before bedtime.
- Stay upright just after a meal.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Pregnancy & Newborns Newsletter