Latest Hearing News
The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders says symptoms of an ear infection may include:
- Pulling or tugging at the ear.
- Crying frequently or acting very fussy.
- Having trouble sleeping.
- Running a fever, which is common in young children and infants.
- Having fluid draining from the ear.
- Seeming clumsy or having trouble balancing.
- Having difficulty hearing or failing to respond to soft sounds.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.