Latest Pregnancy News
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics says pregnant women should avoid these foods to help reduce their risk:
- Don't eat raw or undercooked fish, smoked seafood, or any rare, raw or undercooked meat.
- Don't eat fish that may contain high amounts of mercury, including king mackerel, shark, swordfish or tilefish.
- Don't eat unpasteurized dairy products, including milk or cheese.
- Don't eat eggs or egg products that are raw or undercooked.
- Don't eat deli salads, raw sprouts or unpasteurized vegetable or fruit juices.
- Don't eat spreads made from meat or pate.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.