Latest Sleep News
The National Sleep Foundation offers these guidelines:
- Look for baby's natural sleep patterns and when he or she starts to get sleepy.
- Place baby in the crib sleepy, but not asleep.
- Create a consistent daytime and nighttime sleep schedule, and a soothing bedtime routine.
- Make sure the environment is dark, cool, and otherwise conducive to sleep.
- Teach baby to fall asleep on his or her own and to self-soothe to sleep.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.