Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The academy offers this list of safe diving practices:
- Always check to see how deep the water is by initially entering feet-first.
- Above-ground pools usually are not deep enough for diving, so never dive into that type of pool.
- Never dive into the shallower end of a pool.
- Don't dive through inner tubes or other toys.
- Take a class to learn proper diving.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter