Latest Diabetes News
Although the condition isn't always preventable, the American Diabetes Association says diabetics and their loved ones should recognize the warning signs. The ADA offers this list of potential symptoms:
- Feeling dizzy or shaking.
- Sweating and having pale skin.
- Developing a headache.
- Feeling hungry.
- Showing sudden changes in behavior.
- Moving clumsily.
- Having a seizure.
- Feeling confused or having difficulty paying attention.
- Feeling a "tingling" sensation around the mouth.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Diabetes Newsletter