Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers these safety tips for cyclists:
- Protect your eyes from dust, bugs and irritants with a pair of sports glasses.
- Wear bright, reflective clothing to help drivers see you.
- Prevent blisters by using padded gloves.
- Keep comfortable with a pair of padded shorts and a cushioned seat.
- Avoid biking when visibility is poor, or use an appropriate light.
- Stay alert.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter